Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sand and Water

Welcome to our summer of exploration. We're active inside and outside this year. We have a sandbox, we go in the lake at the cottage, plus we're exploring all of our many new talents. We are 18 months old - can you believe that? Addison is 11 weeks already. She is growing quickly and beginning to talk and smile and interact. We love giving her kisses and are always ready to give back her pacifier, pull off her blanket or smack her on the head, whatever our parental instincts tell us is needed.

A: Summer is here, and I am happy....

A: ....except for when I'm not, which typically occurs for several hours at a time. Crabby time.

R: "Hey folks, the news is in: I can walk. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's about time."

Lookout, here I come!

The celebratory super smile.

Where's your belly, Eden?

If you catch the natives in their spring rituals, you may be lucky enough to view the rarely seen "pink legged pony tail" tribal dance.

Accompanied by authentic steel and tupperware drum music.

A: "My brother and sister are crazy, I, however, am ridiculously cute."

Eden the alpinist, scales Mt. Coleman.
R: "Ice cream, get your ice cream here."

Sister Mary Roman is happy to see you today.

Eden performs a facial representation of her character: Tough, silly and off balance.

C'mon Roman, more teeth, less eyes.


Guess what? It's bedtime.



A: "Hi Daddy, how's my hair?"


The maiden voyage in the Mastercraft while Daddy skis.

Roman and Daddy on the jetski. Nice farmer's tan Daddy.

Eden and Daddy get a start off push from cousin Mason.


Enjoying the sand and water.


E: "My diaper is exceptionally wet right now."


R: "I will open and close this door 1,428 times."

A: "My first time to the cottage and I dressed for the occaision."

A: "I am the toothless wonder!"

E: "Somewhere between Christmas and today, I grew up."

R: "Blue 32, blue 32, hut, hut, hike!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to the Smith Family,

Really look forward to the new pictures that tell the story of the Smith Family. Looks like everyone is enjoying the summer.

Well, just wanted to say hi and glad things are going well. Hurrah to Roman. He can walk. A ton off of Mom's shoulders and back.

Take Care and hope to see you soon.

Aunt Debe' and Uncle Dan, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's only been a few days and everyone has grown up. I can't wait to get back and see the new developments for myself!