A: Spring has sprung and we're all very happy. We started off with my first birthday party - can you believe I'm already one? We're all tired of being cooped up in the house and we're excited to finally spend time outside. Don't miss our video further down the page - Daddy says it's his favorite video footage to date.
A nice family picture from Addy's birthday, complete with the back of Roman's head.
A: Check out this hog I got - a true birthday treasure! I walk behind this thing all the time.
A: Grandpa W. helped me take it all in.
The VIP table at the party. Clockwise from top: Addison, Toby, Carter, Lena, Roman, and Eden.
A: Ahh cake, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.



A: Hi, I'm Addy, what's your sign?
E: All these parties are wearing me out.
We also got to attend our the joint party for our cousins Toby and Elise.....
No, seriously, Elise was excited most of the day.

Toby triumphant with his Corvette cars.

Lena was too cute not to be included

Roman hangs with one of his favorite buddies "Mace" (Mason)

Eden stays on the sidelines with Grandma S.

A: Sun, fun and Mama, it doesn't get much better than this.

Uncle Luke helps Toby with his new bike

R: Yeah, I'm wearing a diaper while I sit here. Why rush into this?

A: Soooooo BIG!
E: Whoooweee! This cereal is SPICEY!


R: You should see all the cracks in the ceiling.

E: Daddy won a lobster-gram at a construction vendors conference. Fresh delivery of 4 live lobsters from Maine. (Daddy and his friend David did the honors)

E: Anyone need a 16 quart stock pot? We've got one now.


The package came complete with claw crackers and fancy plastic bibs. The feast
was glorious. Mama didn't like it. No problem, David had two.

A: Just imagine this pose in 16 years. Daddy already has trouble sleeping.

E: Like she said.
Ladies and gentlemen: The Smith family marching band.

Dueling recorders.
Our singing debut: Jesus Loves Me

A: Grandpa and Grandma W. have lots of fun things to ride.

E: Go ahead, make my day.

R: Lookout grass, here I come!


R: Move over Grandpa, I can take it from here.

It wouldn't be a blog post without a token diaper picture. Thanks for coming by!

No comments:
Post a Comment